Building a strong prison-to-school pipeline is necessary as we continue fighting for equal access to higher educati… https://t.co/8STcexkCsL
I Wake Up Counting: A Guide to Transformative Teaching and Learning in the Humanities and Social Sciences is an edited OER collection compiled from the Spring 2020 Futures Initiative course Introduction To Engaged Teaching and Transformative Learning taught by Dr. Cathy N. Davidson and Dr. Eduardo Vianna. Inside this book, you will find active learning classroom activities, lesson plans, and meaningful student writing. This project was sponsored by the Futures Initiative, HASTAC, and The Graduate Center, CUNY.
Contributors: Dr. Cathy N. Davidson, Dr. Eduardo Vianna, Anjelica M. Enaje, Dree-el Simmons, Elizabeth S. Che, Francisco Alejandro Verdiza Medina, Jessica Brodsky, Kendra Sullivan, Lucien Baskin, Nik Valdez, Offer Egozy, Raoul Roberts, Tatiana Ades, Yaneth M. Lombana, & Zach Muhlbauer.
Thank you to everyone for attending -- and collaborating with us -- on our @TLH_CUNY panel! #TransformCUNY
Javiela Evangelista and Jason Hendrickson ask what small acts/axe can we bring into the classroom? For example: is… https://t.co/jFCxilDqvH
@katopodis_phd Finish this sentence. #TransformCUNY https://t.co/feTvkFjNW8
T-P-S = check-ins, community guidelines, low stakes writing activities, allow for projects that connect to community. #TransformCUNY @TLH
@CUNY TLH Team's session, "Radical Tools, Radical Pedagogy: An Interactive Workshop on Teaching to Transform" is be… https://t.co/afstelqKV9
- rightsCopyright © 2020 Anjelica M. Enaje, Cathy N. Davidson, Dree-el Simmons, Eduardo Vianna, Elizabeth S. Che, Francisco Alejandro Verdiza Medina, Jessica Brodsky, Kendra Sullivan, Lucien Baskin, Nathalie Zarisfi, Nik Valdez, Offer Egozy, Raoul Roberts, Tatiana Ades, Yaneth M. Lombana, Zach Muhlbauer.
- publisherFutures Initiative & HASTAC at The Graduate Center, CUNY
- publisher placeNew York City
- restrictionsThis work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
- rights holderA Futures Initiative & HASTAC Publication with support from the Graduate Center, CUNY.
- rights territoryNew York City