Continuing conversations about #ungrading at @CUNY, some innovative, inspiring TLH Faculty Fellows have created a… https://t.co/8jjTM9gnSZ
I Wake Up Counting: A Guide to Transformative Teaching and Learning in the Humanities and Social Sciences is an edited OER collection compiled from the Spring 2020 Futures Initiative course Introduction To Engaged Teaching and Transformative Learning taught by Dr. Cathy N. Davidson and Dr. Eduardo Vianna. Inside this book, you will find active learning classroom activities, lesson plans, and meaningful student writing. This project was sponsored by the Futures Initiative, HASTAC, and The Graduate Center, CUNY.
Contributors: Dr. Cathy N. Davidson, Dr. Eduardo Vianna, Anjelica M. Enaje, Dree-el Simmons, Elizabeth S. Che, Francisco Alejandro Verdiza Medina, Jessica Brodsky, Kendra Sullivan, Lucien Baskin, Nik Valdez, Offer Egozy, Raoul Roberts, Tatiana Ades, Yaneth M. Lombana, & Zach Muhlbauer.
Today's #TeachingMatters workshop features some great books to add to your reading list if you haven't already read… https://t.co/XmbuL7U5Q9
RSVP for "'Lightbulb Moments' in the Humanities Classroom" on Wed, April 11 at 1pm ET, organized by TLH Faculty Fel… https://t.co/DgaHanPvN3
Register today for our last virtual #ungrading event of the semester, organized by @CUNY faculty & their students:… https://t.co/TXWrUkw7eU
Join us for two upcoming public events organized by our TLH Faculty Fellows! "Adventures in Ungrading: The Communit… https://t.co/ZYt65LvDMs
Join us tomorrow for the next event in our #TeachingMatters series: "A Sea of Dark Screens: Keeping Students Active… https://t.co/S06ujeHblO
- rightsCopyright © 2020 Anjelica M. Enaje, Cathy N. Davidson, Dree-el Simmons, Eduardo Vianna, Elizabeth S. Che, Francisco Alejandro Verdiza Medina, Jessica Brodsky, Kendra Sullivan, Lucien Baskin, Nathalie Zarisfi, Nik Valdez, Offer Egozy, Raoul Roberts, Tatiana Ades, Yaneth M. Lombana, Zach Muhlbauer.
- publisherFutures Initiative & HASTAC at The Graduate Center, CUNY
- publisher placeNew York City
- restrictionsThis work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
- rights holderA Futures Initiative & HASTAC Publication with support from the Graduate Center, CUNY.
- rights territoryNew York City