@queergeoff @CathyNDavidson For more resources and places to explore these ideas, check out the CUNY Innovative Tea… https://t.co/edDoToMdNI
A Student-Centered Cookbook
We Eat: A Student-Centered Cookbook is an engaging collection of student authored recipes edited with an introduction by Dree-el Simmons and edited by Tatiana Ades. This project is a pedagogical experiment in mindful and experiential learning that came to fruition during the Spring 2020 Futures Initiative course Introduction to Engaged Teaching and Transformative Learning in the Humanities and Social Sciences. Inside this book, you will find photos, recipes, and stories from our class community. This project was sponsored by the Futures Initiative and The Graduate Center, CUNY.
Contributors: Anjelica M. Enaje, Cathy N. Davidson, Dree-el Simmons, Elizabeth S. Che, Francisco Alejandro Verdiza Medina, Jessica Brodsky, Kendra Sullivan, Lucien Baskin, Nik Valdez, Offer Egozy, Raoul Roberts, Tatiana Ades, Yaneth M. Lombana, & Zach Muhlbauer.
Building a strong prison-to-school pipeline is necessary as we continue fighting for equal access to higher educati… https://t.co/8STcexkCsL
Thank you to everyone for attending -- and collaborating with us -- on our @TLH_CUNY panel! #TransformCUNY
Javiela Evangelista and Jason Hendrickson ask what small acts/axe can we bring into the classroom? For example: is… https://t.co/jFCxilDqvH
@katopodis_phd Finish this sentence. #TransformCUNY https://t.co/feTvkFjNW8
T-P-S = check-ins, community guidelines, low stakes writing activities, allow for projects that connect to community. #TransformCUNY @TLH
Table of Contents
- rightsCopyright © 2020 Anjelica M. Enaje, Cathy N. Davidson, Dree-el Simmons, Eduardo Vianna, Elizabeth S. Che, Francisco Alejandro Verdiza Medina, Jessica Brodsky, Kendra Sullivan, Lucien Baskin, Nathalie Zarisfi, Nik Valdez, Offer Egozy, Raoul Roberts, Tatiana Ades, Yaneth M. Lombana, Zach Muhlbauer.
- publisherFutures Initiative at The Graduate Center, CUNY
- publisher placeNew York City
- restrictionsThis work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
- rights holderA Futures Initiative Publication with support from the Graduate Center, CUNY.